Socket Bluetooth Cordless Ring Scanner (CRS) Series 9 is a wearable, hands-free, and lightweight barcode scanner that provides effortless and reliable data capture for the mobile workforce. The Bluetooth module pairs with any Bluetooth-enabled computer and reliably transmits critical barcode data from a distance of up to 300 feet (100 meters) providing unprecedented freedom of movement to mobile workers. Engineered with a unique Liquidmetal® housing, its ergonomic design is rugged to endure even the harshest environments.
- Wearable form factor enabling hands-free scanning or multi-task operations.
- Extremely durable with exclusive Liquidmetal® housing.
- Up to 300 ft. Bluetooth connection range.
- Powerful SE955 Class 2 laser for maximum scanning performance through plastic, Mylar or thick glass, and at greater distances (45+ inches/1.1+ meters).
- Easy and quick deployment that works within an existing network infrastructure.
- Personal and washable wrist strap.
- Field replaceable coiled cable connection to optimize production up-time.
- Dual trigger for quick and easy scanning.
- High capacity rechargeable Lithium battery for long run times.
- Lightweight, ergonomically designed for easy handling.
- Designed with enhanced safety measures.
- Accessories offered to meet user's requirements (Contact Socket for availability).
- Successfully deployed by Royal Mail UK for tracking packages Read case study
- Protect your investment with SocketCare Extended Warranty (optional)